Mr Turkka Keskinen started as a CIO of UPM in October 2008. Turkka has over 20-years experience from forest industry in eight different positions. Before the CIO position Turkka held a position of Senior Vice President, Financial Services and Business Control. During his leadership UPM IT has made a step change towards business strategy driven global function focusing on company transformation, service orientation and high performance thru people.
Turkka has been awarded (Finnish IT management reward) as the Chief Information Officer of the year 2012 and IT People Director of the year 2010.
Turkka Keskinen holds a master degree in finance and business administration.
Key responsibilities before the CIO role:
- accountable for a global finance function transformation 2006 - 08 (SVP)
- controller & member of a divisional management team 2003 - 06 (VP)
- leading a global UPM-wide SAP programme 1999 - 2002
- heading a country-wide payroll project 1997 - 98
- several finance & control positions in business units during 1989 - 1996
Innovations, efficiency and sustainability guide our business. We want to help our customers to succeed with products and solutions that create a sustainable future. That's why fostering innovation and finding new ways of using data are so important to us, and why digitalization is becoming such a key part of what we do. That’s why we want to support Biofore by Digiforce! More