1. Name: Mattias Isaksson
2. Age: Recently turned an age where I am closer to 60 than 30… :-)
3. Role at Tieto: Chief Marketing Officer
4. How long have you been working at Tieto: Just over 6 months
5. Where do you work: Stockholm, Sweden
6. What do you do on your free time: As little as possible. And with three children under the age of 10 we play a lot of sports, go on adventures and have tons of fun.
7. The soundtrack of your life: Somewhere between “Takin’ care of business (with Bachman-Turner Overdrive)” and “Busy doin’ nothin’ (with Ace Wilder)”
Please note, Mattias has joined the Tieto alumni team and is currently working elsewhere.
This is the concluding post to our blog challenge titled “What are the current topics that will propel your company forward?” The other posts were written by Atte Palomäki from Wärtsilä, Riina Kirmanen from Vaisala, and by Pauli Aalto-Setälä from Aller. More
Announcing our blog challenge. As a part of our Business Transformation blog, we are now starting a new blog series. We will challenge chosen business leaders to a conversation on how business transformation is affecting their organization. More
Over 45% of Nordic managers think that leadership is an essential barrier as well as a success factor for technology based business transformation, according to our “Future of Business Transformation” study. One group of executives that clearly stood out from our findings were the CMOs with a share of 57%. Apparently, there are other CMOs beside myself who are very keen on great leadership and its role in making companies flourish. More