Your favourite space at Slush 2016 – Tieto Booth
Of course we don’t expect you to visit Tieto stand just because it’s the best place for tech enthusiasts to meet the experts in the industry. Here we are giving you more reasons than one (precisely Five Big Reasons) for you to visit our Tieto booth, and also hang around with us throughout Slush 2016. After all, it’s held in our home – Finland – and it’s also Europe’s leading startup event.
- The best place to meet prospective customers: Being the leading software and services company, we get to work with almost all the industry leaders on their business renewal. Digitalization, Cloud transformation, Data driven businesses, Application software and so on. They are not just buzzwords, but key guiding principles for our everyday work. Our employees make this a reality for thousands of customers on a daily basis, and this booth is the only place where you get a chance to meet these customers from various industries.
This year, we plan to host over 50 industry leaders, and over 100 in-house experts at our booth. So if you are dreaming of pitching to the management of a large organization and finding it difficult to get a meeting, now you know where to find them and when ;-)
- Accelerate your business: At Tieto, we see data as the new water – the prime driver for human experience and economic value in the future. We have even established a Data-Driven Businesses unit to focus on this area. At Slush we will also be selecting startups that can join us on this journey and be a part of our newly announced Data Driven Incubator.
If you have an idea or you are already working on making the future more intelligent with data, then come and discuss your idea with our startup experts. If your idea is selected, you will get to accelerate your business and co-innovate with us directly. You also get access to our global markets, customers, and – what’s more – coaching from the best in the industry.
- Land your dream job: Being on the cusp of acceleration, we are always on the lookout for great talent. Be it a developer, designer, HR, marketing, or any other skill, we have several opportunities to offer. At Slush 2016, we will launch exclusive job openings and have over 10 recruiters who will be on a fast date and invite you for the next round of interviews.
It’s a good place to have a chat with our recruiters to know where you stand, while our employees can also answer questions on what it’s like to work at Tieto. C’mon, let’s be honest – there are very few companies in the Nordics that can give you an opportunity to work on innovative products, such as intelligent building, internet of things, cognitive automation, while also exposing you to diverse industries, such as the Public Sector, Finance, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Power and so on.
- Be inspired: We believe Slush 2016 is an ideal place for us to be inspired and also to inspire the ecosystem with new ideas. We have planned some cool demos and ideas to give a taste of what we are working on. You simply need to multiply it by at least 100, if not 1,000, to know exactly the work that goes on in the IT software and services industry.
Just take a look at our perspectives blog to see the portfolio and diverse topics that we simultaneously work on. Our employees work on these challenges every day. There cannot be a better place to be inspired. And while you are at it, do challenge us and help us accelerate the innovation.
- The best booth at Slush 2016: We aim to have the best booth at Slush, and plan to host a fantastic experience for you. Incubators, demos, leadership quizzes, fun activities, and several surprises throughout the event. There will be a pre-party, party and after party (The first one starts on November 3rd. Can it get any better?) We will announce some of the surprises in our build up to the event.
At the event, some of you will also get a ‘VIP experience’. Keep watching this space for more!
So, why are you attending Slush and what would you like to take away from Tieto at Slush? How can we help you make the experience better for you? Let us know your feedback and we will try out best to make it a reality!
- - -
Read also Kimmo Alkio's thoughts on Tieto participating Slush.